Our client is using the cutting edge technologies in order to provide payment processing, acquiring, e-wallet, and issuing services worldwide and are listed as a “3rd fastest Growing large business” according to Ward Hadaway's Fastest 50.
By joining the team of senior professionals you will be able to work on one of the biggest Ruby / Rails platform in East Europe as well as involved in designing and implementing complex workflows, APIs, UI backends and Architectures for payment platforms and solutions.
Company tech stack: Ruby / Rails, JRuby, Golang, PostgreSQL, React, Ember, Ansible, etc.
What we are looking for?
• 4+ years using Python
• Strong SQL knowledge and skills
• Database experience with MySQL and/or PostgreSQL preferable, other DB engines an advantage
• Some experience with data modelling and optimization, ETL processes
• Familiarity and desire to work with latest AWS cloud-based tools and services
• Highly proficient in spoken and written English
• Enthusiastic, hard-working, and motivated team player with excellent communication skills
Some of the main responsibilities are:
• Be part of a growing Data Analytics team
• Support all aspects of automation, ETL, data processing and cleansing, data pipelines, etc
• Work with BI/reporting engineers, product owners, and data scientists to meet business requirements and data needs
• Work with the latest AWS cloud technologies
Considered as advantage:
• Experience with Ruby or Scala
• Experience with big data frameworks, Spark, PySpark
• Experience with data analytics, business intelligence, data pipelines, warehousing & reporting, etc
• Experience with technologies like S3, Redshift, Glue, QuickSight, Terraform, etc
• Previous experience in the payment industry