Our client is using the cutting edge technologies in order to provide payment processing, acquiring, e-wallet, and issuing services worldwide and are listed as a “3rd fastest Growing large business” according to Ward Hadaway's Fastest 50.
By joining the team of senior professionals you will be able to work on one of the biggest Ruby / Rails platform in East Europe as well as involved in designing and implementing complex workflows, APIs, UI backends and Architectures for payment platforms and solutions.
Company tech stack: Ruby / Rails, JRuby, Golang, PostgreSQL, React, Ember, Ansible, etc.
What we are looking for?
- 3+ years in Data/BI/Analytics/Reporting
- Proven analytical and quantitative ability and a passion for enabling users to use data and metrics to back up assumptions, develop business cases, and complete root-cause analyses
- Strong knowledge in SQL, advanced SQL usage
- Experience with BI solutions - any of QuickSight, Tableau, Qlikview, PowerBI, etc
- Experience with data modelling and reporting
- Experience with different DB engines like PostgreSQL, MySQL, Oracle, SQL Server, etc a definite advantage
- Familiarity and desire to work with latest AWS cloud-based tools and services
- Highly proficient in spoken and written English
Enthusiastic, hard-working, and motivated team player with excellent communication skills
Some of the main responsibilities are:
- Be part of a growing Data Analytics team
- Work with the Business, Product, and Engineering teams to determine metrics, reports, and analytics needed for the business
- Design, architect, implement, and support key datasets that provide structured and timely access to actionable business information with the needs of the end user always in view
- Retrieve and analyse data using SQL, Excel, and other data management & BI systems
- Develop queries for ad-hoc requests and projects, as well as ongoing reporting
- Monitor existing metrics and analyse data, answer key business questions in a data-driven way
- Work with the latest AWS cloud technologies
Considered as advantage:
- Able to train users in BI concepts and tools
- Experience with automation & programming
- Experience with warehousing
- Experience with ETL tools
- Previous experience in the payment industry