BICA Services is HR consulting partner with 10+ years of track record in hiring, growing and retaining tech teams, as well as building R&D centers from scratch. Trusted partner of Fortune 500 companies, our mission is to identify and link top talent, impressing both mature product businesses and high-growth startups.
If you are a person who is tired of the corporate burden and need a place where you can express yourselves, come and join BICA. We invest in people through comprehensive attitude, providing rewarding environment, including all the necessary tools to succeed.
Your future main responsibilities
- Consult on a daily basis with our local and foreign partners about employee-related topics;
- Accurately prepare and track various documents related to employment initiation & termination;
- Collect, review, analyze and summarize information about relevant labor legislation;
- Liaise with Payroll Officer, pass any information related to employee turnover, remuneration, travel, sickness, leave etc.;
- Gather, file and update employees’ personal records;
- Answer employees’ queries, prepare and provide information and documents when needed;
- Communicate with government institutions (NRA, NSSI, NHIF etc.);
- Maintain electronic database and provide references;
- Coordinate the process of providing safe working conditions in accordance with legal requirements.
- Track, sort and analyze incoming and outgoing company payments via online banking platform;
- Perform all necessary invoicing activities related to the company’s income in accordance with the local legislation;
- Sort, send and file all company’s invoices on a regular basis – both for internal and external use;
- Perform regular or ad hoc internal reports and analysis;
- Participating in and supporting all kinds of audit (Internal & external audit including Balance Sheet Reviews, Tax etc.);
- Actively communicating with all company’s clients and vendors to any topics related to payments;
- Actively supporting the Management and Local Accounting Team;
Here are our requirements
- 2+ years of experience on same or similar role;
- University Degree in the area of Accounting, Finance or Economics;
- Advanced English language skills;
- Awareness of Bulgarian tax, social security, health insurance and labor legislation;
- Good knowledge of accounting and reporting standards;
- Computer literacy, including excellent MS Excel experience;
- Excellent organizational, communication and interpersonal skills, including strong attention to detail, proof-reading, and grammar skills;
- Ability to effectively research and interpret new information;
- Ability to prioritize tasks and deal efficiently with multiple engagements.
What you get from us
- Strong compensation package
- Additional health insurance package
- Wide benefits package
- How to use the cutting edge HR practices
- Opportunity to learn and grow
- Open communication on all levels within the organization
- Challenging projects where you can fulfill your potential
- Individual and clearly defined succession plan.