Our client's products deliver end-to-end security solutions for customers running workloads in cloud-native environments, protecting applications against internal and external threats. To achieve this, they’re tackling various technological and product challenges, striving to build the best solution at the best quality and at an increasingly large scale.
Now, as part of the security business unit they’re taking everything they’ve built so far to the next level - aiming to support hundreds and thousands of new customers, continuously improving the products’ features and quality, and planning to design and build new product lines.
Join a super talented team of engineers using a wide variety of the latest technologies to solve big problems, both from product and technology standpoint.
The general technological stack is based on Go, C++, Python, React, AWS, Kafka, MongoDB, Cassandra, and a whole lot around Kubernetes and Istio.
What You’ll Do
- Contribute to Design, build, and deliver product features, in a fast-paced environment, working with the latest frameworks and technologies.
- Be an integral part of scaling our offering to hundreds and thousands of customers
- Face various technological challenges, from designing big-data processing solutions, to understanding the internals of Kubernetes, to planning the architecture of a new product.
- Contribute to product direction and design discussions.
- Belong to a group of world class engineers, working together to build a better product - solving real issues to our customers, and doing that at the best quality possible.
- Collaborate with product management, UX, DevOps, backend, and frontend engineers to deliver the right solution.
What You’ll Bring
- 5+ years of experience in designing and delivering commercial software products.
- Experience writing multi-component systems or micro-services. The advantage of working with container platforms and orchestrators such as Docker and Kubernetes.
- High-level expertise writing in a high-level language such as Go, Rust, Python, Ruby, etc.
- Experience with NoSQL databases (e.g. MongoDB, Redis, Cassandra, Couchbase).
- Excellent problem solving and troubleshooting skills.
- Quickly master new languages and technologies.
- Passion for software development and for learning cloud-native application technologies.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
What’s the offer:
- Attractive compensation package - competitive salary, flexible bonus scheme, company sponsored mobile phone plan, and additional long-term incentives.
- Individual career path - management and technical career growth, enhanced by learning and development program, regular performance assessment, opportunity to work with international teams of IT professionals.
- Healthy work environment - company-sponsored medical insurance program, food, and beverage program, sports activities, open communication.
- Work-life balance – 25 days paid vacation, regular team buildings, and celebrations.