Our client is providing a cloud-based reliable interface SaaS platform that is capable of delivering messages to more than 200 countries and networks. The platform can send SMS, VMS, USSD, MMS, and WhatsApp messages. It allows users to send any of these kinds of messages and to check their account balances programmatically. The company is helping eCommerce store owners increase their ROI and customer loyalty.
As a Senior Product Manager, you will own the roadmap and execution of a significant area of the products. You’ll be instrumental in managing the marketing value-driving product to the world’s fastest-growing D2C brands, all while ensuring seamless integration with the larger marketing platform.
- Define and lead new product efforts.
- Work closely with customers, data scientists, BI, Sales, Marketing, and Customer Success to transform customer needs into product priorities, as well as to identify gaps and opportunities in the domain of ownership.
- Solve problems and create consensus around high-stakes product decisions.
- Nurture interdepartmental relationships and drive complex, cross-functional projects across multiple teams.
- Actively track and report on KPIs and set up analytics strategy together with analysts for your domain(s) of ownership.
- Lead complex, multi-team product releases effectively under your area of ownership and serve as chief point-of-contact with go-to-market teams.
- 4+ years of experience as a Product Manager in a product-first company.
- Extensive experience driving both UX-intensive projects and projects that involve technical integrations.
- A natural curiosity for understanding customers and a passion for solving problems.
- An independent, highly focused, and self-motivated worker.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills in English.
- Strong communication skills & Team player.
What we offer:
- Work in a dynamic organization.
- Regular events and team buildings.
- Competitive remuneration.
- Additional health insurance package.
- Budget for conferences and events.
- Multisport card.
If you consider yourself as an ambitious person who wants to join a rewarding and challenging environment, please send your CV in English. Please mind that only shortlisted candidates will be contacted. Good luck!