Our client is using the cutting edge technologies in order to provide payment processing, acquiring, e-wallet, and issuing services worldwide and are listed as a “3rd fastest Growing large business” according to Ward Hadaway's Fastest 50.
By joining the team of senior professionals you will be able to work on one of the biggest Ruby / Rails platform in East Europe as well as involved in designing and implementing complex workflows, APIs, UI backends and Architectures for payment platforms and solutions. Company tech stack: Ruby / Rails, JRuby, Golang, PostgreSQL, React, Ember, Ansible, etc.
What we are looking for?
- 5 + years using Ruby and Ruby on Rails
- Database experience with MySQL and / or PostgreSQL
- Comfortable with TDD / BDD practices, RSpec
- Linux and DevOps skills with AWS, Puppet, Chef, Ansible or building APIs is a plus
Some of the main responsibilities are:
- Designing and implementing complex workflows, APIs, and UI backends for payment platforms
- Performing TDD/BDD using various tools like RSpec
Take part in scaling highly available payment services
Bonus points for:
• Experience in building APIs using latest standards
• Experience with Redis
• OpenSSL, mod_security, general security knowledge
• Linux and devops skills with AWS, Puppet, Chef, Ansible, etc
• Previous experience in the payment industry