DescriptionWe are bold, forward-thinking innovators who build things that work and care about our customers. We invent and reinvent every day, work together as one, value and respect each other, and cheer our wins.
To help us with this, we are now on the lookout for a Senior QA Automation Engineer to join our team based in Sofia. Our product is a web debugging tool which logs all HTTP(S) traffic between your computer and the internet, inspect traffic, set breakpoints, and fiddle with incoming and outgoing data.
What will you do?
- Get familiar with feature requirements and provide feedback on them
- Prepare test cases based on feature requirements and specifications
- Develop automated tests (functional, end-to-end, performance, security)
- Create and maintain Jenkins jobs for automated tests
- Monitor and maintain test environments
- Use various testing techniques to verify features and fixes are correctly implemented
- Participate in code reviews of automated tests
- Write clean, maintainable, and readable code, according to the team coding standards.
What will you need?
- Solid experience with different test automation tools for web and desktop applications testing.
- Good understanding of OOP principles and REST APIs testing
- Experience with test management and bug tracking tools (preferably Jira)
- 100% focus on Client satisfaction and willingness to go the extra mile
- Previous experience with testing applications on different OSes (at least two of macOS, Linux and Windows)
- Good written and spoken English
- Flexible with the ability to work independently and as part of a team
- Strong interpersonal, written and verbal communication skills
- Smart and friendly team attitude with a passion for solving technical problems
- Ability to keep to a schedule and work to meet deadlines
- Experience with Sikuli, JAVA, C#, and testing Electron applications is a plus
- Knowledge of DSL for automating jobs creation in Jenkins is a plus
- Experience in performance and load testing is a plus
What we offer in return is the opportunity to elevate your game and to also enjoy:
- Generous remuneration package
- Employee Stock Purchase Plan Enrollment
Vacation, Family, and Health
- 30 days paid annual vacation
- An extra day off for your birthday
- 2 additional days off for volunteering
- Premium healthcare and dental care coverage
- Additional pension insurance
- Well-equipped gym on-site with CrossFit equipment and a climbing wall
- Co-funded Multisport card
- Daycare Center for your little ones onsite
Аnd even more perks:
- Flexible working hours and generous work-from-home allowance
- Free underground parking with a designated space for bikes and electric scooters