About our client:
One of the world's largest sources of funding and knowledge for developing countries. Using financial resources and extensive experience to help the client countries to reduce poverty, increase economic growth, and improve quality of life.
- Experience with open-source tools in a production environment.
- Experience with Linux
- Experience with AT LEAST ONE log aggregation tool (e.g. Splunk, Elastic)
- Experience in AWS/Azure
- Outstanding analytical and problem-solving skills, including the ability to define problems and analyze the root cause.
- Self-starter with a track record in learning new technologies.
- Experience developing code in AT LEAST ONE high-level programing language and in automation/testing via scripting/programming (e.g. Python, Ruby, Java, PowerShell).
Your day-to-day duties:
- Write code for automation and integration of diverse systems
- Troubleshoot technical issues.
- Identify opportunities for innovation.
- Work as part of a team to engineer, implement and operate scalable, highly available systems on-premises and in the Cloud.
- 26 days paid leave
- Individual Career path
- Health & Pension insurance
- Up to 15 days per year for sick leaves without notice