Our client is a leading online and mobile food ordering company, dedicated to connecting consumers with their favourite restaurants. The employees of the company are an integral part in building tools and technology that help connect and transact their consumers and restaurants - at scale.
If you want to work with latest technologies for the global leader in the online food delivery marketplace, check this out:
What we are looking for?
- 4+ years with PHD development using Laravel/Lumen or Symfony, Zend, etc
- Experience with relational database design for MySQL/MariaDB, PHPStorm
- Experience with RESTful Services or SOAP Web Services, LESS, HTML 5, Node.js and cloud platforms e.g. AWS, GCP, Azure
- SQL queries and database structures for high-load environments
- Worked with loosely coupled microservices and (RESTful) APIs
- Practices with TDD using unit-testing technologies, CI, CD and Git
- Experience with event streaming platforms and Kafka
Some of the main responsibilities are:
- Write code that is maintainable, testable and clean
- Build applications and services that will scale effectively
- Communicate through API and event driven constructs while collaborating with your team members to create innovative and creative solutions to improve and innovate our high-traffic platform
Bonus points for:
- In-depth knowledge of the HTTP protocol
- Knowledge of Linux-based OS and Web Servers
- Experience with cache servers and servers (Redis, Memcache, etc.)
- Working experience with RabbitMQ, IronMQ, K8s, etc.
- Knowing or working with Scrum framework