Our client is a leading online and mobile food ordering company, dedicated to connecting consumers with their favourite restaurants. The employees of the company are an integral part in building tools and technology that help connect and transact their consumers and restaurants - at scale.
If you want to work with latest technologies for the global leader in the online food delivery marketplace, check this out:
What we are looking for?
- 4+ years of experience as a Frontend Developer and min. 2 years of experience with Vue.js
- Excellent knowledge in ECMAScript 5 or 6 and Bootstrap
- 1+ years of experience with TypeScript
- Practical experience with State Management Pattern - Vuex
- Practical experience with Docker
- In-depth experience with Bootstrap or another similar framework
- Ability to write frontend test cases (TDD) with Vue-test-utils / Jest
- Good knowledge of Git,
- Fluent command of English - written & spoke
Some of the main responsibilities are:
You will take part in the development of new features for company restaurant portal and B2B products. You will be the connection between the data driven back end teams and the user experience driven teams to create a marvelous experience for their partners - restaurants from all over 24 countries.
Bonus points for:
- Good understanding in Server-side rendering
- Experience with Node.js, GitLab CI/CD & JFrog (Artifactory)
- Knowledge in Cypress / Nightwatch