The products we build deliver end-to-end security solutions for customers running workloads at massive scale in cloud-native environments, protecting applications against internal and external threats. To achieve this, we live and breathe distributed systems leveraging highly scalable and robust microservice architectures and polyglot technology stacks.
Our team in Bulgaria is growing and we are looking for bright and open minded engineers to become our colleagues. We are fun and yet responsible, we cherish the "can do" spirit, but we also learn from our mistakes and last but not least, we have the "you build it, you own it" mindset, but we do that as a team. You have the opportunity to join us early in our journey and grow your career as we grow and develop as a team.
What You’ll Do
During your daily work schedule as a kernel developer, you will:
- Lead initiatives to design, build and deliver complex product features, in a fast-paced environment, working with the latest frameworks and technologies.
- Be an integral part of scaling our offering to hundreds and thousands of customers
- Contribute to product direction and design discussions.
- Belong to a group of world class engineers, working together to build a better product - solving real issues to our customers, and doing that at the best quality possible.
- Collaborate with product management, UX, DevOps, backend, and frontend engineers to deliver the right solution.
What You’ll Bring
- Your experience and tech stack
- 5+ years of experience as an C/C++ engineer, doing low-level programming.
- Experience with Linux system internals and programming.
- Knowledge of low-level domains, such as IP networking, network security, eBPF, SSL, etc.
- Advantage to working with container platforms and orchestrators such as Docker and Kubernetes.
- Advantage to expertise writing in a high-level language such as Go, Rust, Python, Ruby, etc.
- And your soft skills
- Excellent problem solving and troubleshooting skills.
- Quickly master new languages and technologies.
- Passion for software development and for learning cloud-native technologies.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
What we offer to you:
- Attractive compensation package - competitive salary, flexible bonus scheme, mobile phone plan
- Individual career path - management and technical career growth
- Healthy work environment - medical program, food and beverage program, sport activities
- Work-life balance – 25 days paid vacation, regular team buildings and celebrations