About the Company
The company we are representing is one of the biggest in the entertainment industry in the DACH region. In January 2019, we opened our new R&D center in Sofia under the PSInteractive brand and since then 3 new mobile-first products were released and now another 3 projects are on their way.
About this role:
You love to work with highly innovative technologies and are delighted for software development – come to PSInteractive and feel the spirit we have within the whole company. This role is a part of a team where we are the only ones who build serverless applications across the company. A Senior Backend Developer in our team will be taking care of the design and deployment of our infrastructure. People with a background in Typescript or C#/Java are very welcome to roll the dice.
What you can expect in this role:
- Design, deploy and run dynamically scalable, resilient and secure applications on AWS
- Constantly improve existing applications and optimize utilization of resources and proactively remove technical debts.
- Define and communicate solution architecture(s) including documentation in words and drawings
- Ongoing selection and evaluation of cloud components.
Your essential experience:
- 3-5 years’ experience designing, executing and supporting modern software applications and backend development
- Deep technical skills in infrastructure, software architecture and cloud computing and knowledge and hands-on AWS clouds services and AWS architecture
- Hands on experience developing solutions based on AWS technology.
- Experience with applying security in a cloud context using the least privilege principle
- Knowledge in programming languages Node.js/TypeScript
- Effective communication skills (written and verbal) to properly articulate complex concepts
What’s in it for you:
- 20 days paid vacation + 1 day for your B-day,
- Days off if you are a lecturer or participate in a public event
- WFH policy during Covid-19
- Additional Health & Dental insurance
- Multisport card
- Massage in the office
- Learning and development initiatives
- Annual bonus scheme
- Transport costs coverage
- Budget for courses/seminars/conference