About The Role
As a Staff DevOps Engineer, you will develop automation for configuring and deploying hundreds of applications on a scale of thousands of servers. Using a combination of multiple technologies in our Google Cloud and open source tools, you will design and implement scalable, distributed, fault-tolerant systems that satisfy complex requirements. You will work on critical company projects in the area of reliability and quality of our release process as well as improve the existing Kubernetes infrastructure.
- CS degree or equivalent
- 5+ years of industry experience or relevant postgraduate education
- Experience with cloud-based infrastructures like Google Cloud, AWS, and Azure
- Experience with scalable monitoring solutions (Prometheus, StackDriver, Grafana, etc.)
- Experience with microservices and event-driven architecture for reliable distributed systems
- Experience with containerization and cluster management (Docker, Kubernetes)
- Experience implementing solutions in alignment with the principles of CI/CD
- Experience with configuration management tools like Ansible, Terraform, etc.
- Experience with Build and Deployment Tools (Maven, Bazel, Make, Jenkins, etc.)
- Flexible Working Time
- 25 Days Paid Leave
- Additional Healthcare
- Phone Coverage