Our client provides a meaningful, open, and collaborative environment. They have many interesting problems to solve, providing you an opportunity to develop your skills while contributing to the mission of the company. They value teamwork, openness, curiosity, and persistence.
The primary responsibility of this position are listed below:
- Team Management – Demonstrated expertise in setting up and establishing new teams. Experience with leading and managing a team of 10+people that integrates with global teams and delivers results.
- Solution Delivery – Ensure delivery of solutions for ITSEN DevOps, Identity and Access Management, and Middleware environment; organize teams based on modern agile principles.
- Technical Competency – Ability to integrate, automate and improve complex IT systems. Troubleshoot complex technical issues.
Specific Activities Include:
- Ability, implement and operate scalable, highly available systems on-premises and in the Cloud.
- Experience in automation of various aspects of infrastructure management.
- Troubleshoot complex technical issues.
- Identify opportunities for innovation.
- At least 2 years of experience in one of the following IT areas: Unix, Windows, VMware, DevOps, Identity, and Access Management.
- Strong working experience with Azure and AWS cloud environment.
- Ability to lead a team of 10+ people. Ability to provide guidance to more junior staff, delegate, and manage teams working simultaneously on multiple deliverables.
- Demonstrated experience of working and navigating in large and matrixed organizations with multi-layered governance structures, complex IT landscapes, and diverse client bases
- Outstanding analytical and problem-solving skills, including the ability to define the problem and analyze the root cause.
- Experience developing code in at least one high-level programing language and in automation/ testing via scripting/programming (e.g. Python, Ruby, Java, PowerShell).
- Excellent grasp and knowledge of industry best practices in the technology management domain, with experience in successfully implementing theory to practice in complex IT and business environments. Interest and track record in learning new technologies
- Proven ability to lead complex IT projects. Ability to work and juggle multiple tasks within tight deadlines. Able to take personal ownership and accountability to meet deadlines and achieve agreed-upon results and has the personal organization to do so.
- Organized, agile, persistent, and proactive. Demonstrated maturity and sound judgment, attention to detail, and ability to convey complex messages succinctly and diplomatically.
- Proven ability to collaborate with other team members across boundaries and contribute productively to the team's work and output, demonstrating respect for different points of view. Able to use strong interpersonal and teamwork skills to cultivate effective, productive client relationships and partnerships across organizational boundaries.