Our client offers the best platform for building and deploying tomorrow’s applications quickly and easily. They are bold, forward-thinking innovators who build things that work and care about their customers. They invent and reinvent every day, work together as one, value and respect each other and cheer their wins. Join them as a Senior Front-end Developer in one of their teams.
In this team, the platform is built in such a way, that makes it possible for mobile & web developers to never worry about building and operating a backend. Their customers, are engineers like you! The choice to work with this allows them to focus on what matters most - the User Experience.
In this notably technical role, you will be responsible for building the user interface that configures and manages the backend services. You will be working alongside a team of experienced backend developers and UX designers. You will be leading the building of the UI for new product features, fixing UI bugs, improving UI performance, and keeping pace with technology on the front-end side.
A large part of the front-end web application is currently implemented using Ember. We are looking to switch to a different, more popular framework of your choosing. As a Senior Front-end Developer, you will have a leading part in this initiative and be able to make decisions regarding technology and implementation.
To succeed in this role, you will need:
- Solid experience in HTML/CSS and creating cross-browser, cross-device layouts
- Experience with automation frameworks (Grunt/Gulp) and CSS preprocessors
- Experience in web application development
- Ability to learn and adapt quickly
- Good written and verbal English skills
Any of the following would make you stand out:
- Experience with Ember
- Contributor/owner of open-source projects
- Experience building mobile apps
- Experience working on developer-focused products
- Experience building large-scale, rich, interactive, web interfaces
- Experience with server technologies (Node.js, ASP.NET, PHP)
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or equivalent experience
What we offer in return:
- Generous remuneration package, including uncapped commission and 13th salary
- Employee Stock Purchase Plan Enrollment
Vacation, Family, and Health
- 30 days paid annual vacation
- An extra day off for your birthday
- 2 additional days off for volunteering
- Premium healthcare and dental care coverage
- Additional pension insurance
- Well-equipped gym on-site with CrossFit equipment and a climbing wall
- Co-funded Multisport card
- Daycare Center for your little ones onsite
And even more perks
- Flexible working hours and work-from-home policy
- Free underground parking with a designated space for bikes and electric scooters.
But most importantly, great company culture with wonderful colleagues to learn from and collaborate with! Apply now!