Why join us?
You will enjoy this opportunity if your goal is to innovate daily by delivery ‘WOW’ designs, leveraging latest user experience trends and resources for modern applications. In a fast-growing Customer Success organization we love delighting our customers by turning complexity into simplicity and having single state of the art user experience using our internally developed frameworks. We don’t believe in minimal viable products and strategy for just delivering scrapy features or products, but we believe in minimal lovable products.
What is primary need, technical challenge, and/or problem you will be responsible for?
We need someone who can Think DEEPER into the details, always asking WHY thus to get to the root cause and problem definition. We never settle for OK-ish design, we challenge ourselves on a daily basis.
What are the goals over the first 6-12 months you will work toward?
· You will be creating high-quality UX and UI designs
· Apply systems thinking to provide our customers end-to-end holistic experience with our products.
· You’ll create user-centered artifacts to align the team and communicate pain points and challenges.
· You’ll be conducting and leading various research methods and communicate the results to the team
· Advocate, mentors, and educate the product teams and new designers on the benefits of design thinking.
What assignments, requirements, or skills will you be performing on a regular basis?
· Discovery/User research/Brainstorming: We use Miro for whiteboarding.
· Wireframing: We use Figma.
· Prototyping: We use StackBlitz.
· We use Adobe products to create our designs
What is the culture of the team like?
We believe that any success comes from two things: our people and our culture. We believe that people working in a great culture will produce the best outcome.