About the company
Our client is a leading specialized payments platform. Its core purpose is to enable businesses and consumers to connect and transact seamlessly through industry-leading capabilities in payment processing, digital wallet, and online cash solutions. With over 20 years of online payment experience, an annualized transactional volume of US $92 billion in 2020, and approximately 3,400 employees located in 12+ global locations, they connect businesses and consumers across 70 payment types in over 40 currencies around the world.
Who will you work with?
A team of 9 Internal Recruiters here in Bulgaria; all based in Sofia, but also having an office in Varna! The team comes from a varied background, yet they all share a passion for recruitment and helping people find that next great step in their career. They love working with people and pride themselves on the fantastic relationships they have built up across the business – from their colleagues in HR to their stakeholders in IT, Risk, Legal, Operations etc. to their recruitment co-workers in other global locations.
On what will you be working?
The team manages the full recruitment cycle for all roles in Bulgaria and collectively they hire over 400 people a year. This role will lead a sub-team of 4-6 Technical Recruiters and have full responsibility and accountability for the delivery of Tech
recruitment in Bulgaria.
What will you do?
• Leadership: You will mentor, coach, and up-skill the Technical recruitment team ensuring best-in-class recruitment processes and out-put.
• Data: You’ll be responsible for the team’s upkeep of recruitment data, draw valuable insights and communicate trends to the wider business
• Recruitment Delivery: This role will also act as an autonomous Technical Recruiter and deliver against more senior or hard-to-fill roles.
• Competitive Strategy: You’ll keep abreast of the market movements and make informed recommendations on technical recruitment strategy
• Employer Branding: You’ll think of new initiatives and campaigns to support the technical candidate pipeline. You’ll also represent the company at multiple employer
branding engagements throughout the year.
To be successful you will need to have:
• In-depth understanding and experience of the Tech recruitment market in Bulgaria
• Excellent communication skills; ability to influence and negotiate
• A passion for mentoring and leading people
• Stakeholder management prowess
• Strategic perspective and foresight, able to assess the market, competitors and act first to ensure Paysafe has an edge on talent
• Laser focus on achieving the best results
• Great multitasking skills, ability to juggle various demands and priorities on a daily basis
• A creative mindset, ready to think of and try new things
• Strong computer literacy and experience with applicant tracking systems and MS Office (excellent Excel, Outlook, Word & PowerPoint skills are a must)
• Fluent English
What you will enjoy:
• 25 days of vacation
• Attractive annual bonus
• Additional health insurance
• Free multisport card
• Training and conferences
• Office snacks
• Play area
• Childcare allowance