BICA Services is HR consulting partner with 10+ years of track record in hiring, growing and retaining tech teams, as well as building R&D centers from scratch. Trusted partner of Fortune 500 companies, our mission is to identify and link top talent, impressing both mature product businesses and high-growth startups.
And now, for our core business, HR Associate is wanted!
What is our need and what kind of person we are looking for?
We need someone who can apply strong and well-working practices in the administration of an already established business and HR environment. You will follow 100% compliant procedures, create solutions and come up with ideas when needed about anything which makes better our hiring, administration and consulting. You will work closely with people from junior to top senior level, participating also in the creation of ideas and new business lines from scratch when necessary.
Will you enjoy it?
You will enjoy this opportunity if you are a person who is tired of the corporate burden and need a place where you can express yourselves, learn and rapidly grow. We invest in people through a comprehensive attitude, providing rewarding environment, including all the necessary tools to succeed. If your goal is to deliver great results for great projects, being appreciated by both colleagues and partners, come and join BICA.
What are the performance goals over the first 6 months?
During the first couple of weeks, you will be working closely with both the Management and other members of the HR Team to understand internal processes, external relationships and company's culture. Within approximately 3 months you will be fully onboarded and aware of our policy, setups and solutions. Next, you will start working directly and independently with both internals and externals being supported by rest of our team when needed. Once you reach 6 months probation period will be successfully passed.
What type of work will you be doing? What assignments, requirements, or skills will you be performing on a regular basis?
- Consult on a daily basis with our local and foreign partners about employee-related topics;
- Accurately prepare and track various documents related to employment initiation & termination;
- Collect, review, analyze and summarize information about relevant labor legislation;
- Liaise with Payroll Officer, pass any information related to employee turnover, remuneration, travel, sickness, leave etc.;
- Gather, file and update employees’ personal records;
- Answer employees’ queries, prepare and provide information and documents when needed;
- Communicate with government institutions (NRA, NSSI, NHIF etc.);
- Maintain electronic database and provide references;
- Coordinate the process of providing safe working conditions in accordance with legal requirements.
Required Skills and Experience:
- 2+ years of experience on the same or similar role;
- University Degree in the area of Human Resources, Accounting, Finance or Economics;
- Advanced English language skills;
- Awareness of Bulgarian tax, social security, health insurance and labor legislation;
- Computer literacy, including excellent MS Excel experience;
- Excellent organizational, communication and interpersonal skills, including strong attention to detail, proof-reading, and grammar skills;
- Ability to effectively research and interpret new information;
- Ability to prioritize tasks and deal efficiently with multiple engagements.
You might also have some experiences in any of the following activities, which will be considered as a strong advantage:
- Tracking, sorting and analyzing incoming and outgoing company payments via online banking platform;
- Preparing, sorting and sending company’s invoices on a regular basis – both for internal and external use;
- Performing regular or ad hoc internal reports and analysis;
- Participating in and supporting all kinds of audit (Internal & external audit including Balance Sheet Reviews, Tax etc.).
What will you get from us?
How to use the cutting-edge HR practices | Opportunity to learn and grow | Strong compensation package | Additional health insurance package | Wide benefits package | Open communication on all levels within the organization | Challenging projects where you can fulfill your potential | Individual and clearly defined succession plan. In case you consider yourself an ambitious person who wants to join a rewarding and challenging environment you can submit your application by providing CV in English. Please mind that only shortlisted candidates will be contacted. Good luck!