Are you detailed-oriented person? A stubborn person who is not afraid of searching for a needle in a stack of hay. Do you enjoy writing code? Are you an ardent learner who’s always looking to improve? Do you communicate well with other team members of the development team?
A close-knit team of engineers who are all eager to solve big challenges. We use Java 8, Spring 5, Angular 4 for the development of our tools, and Protractor 5, TypeScript 2.4, and Cucumber for our test environment.
Our software enables Services & Sales teams to be their best, delivering high-quality solutions to our customers with outstanding outcomes. We use Scrum, Kanban, and test-driven development to meet business objectives, building our software incrementally, ship code continuously, and refactoring systems as needed. We strive to maintain a reasonable work-life balance on our team by setting the expectation that most work will be completed during core hours. If our business and culture sound like they might be a fit, we’d love to hear from you.
- Minimum of 3 years of related experience
- Experience in gathering and analyzing requirements
- Experience in designing, implementing, executing test plans & test cases.
- General programming knowledge - object-oriented principles, design patterns.
- Experience in writing automated end-to-end and unit tests
- Experience mentoring junior engineers to improve their skills and make them more effective
- Experience in development and enforcement of testing policies, standards, and guidelines to ensure a consistent testing framework across all products in the team
You might also have:
- Experience in Java, C#, or related
- Experience in Cucumber, SpecFlow
- Experience in Jasmine, Mocha
- Experience in Protractor, Karma