BICA Services is an HR consulting partner with 10+ years of track record in hiring, growing, and retaining tech teams, as well as building R&D centers from scratch. Trusted partner of Fortune 500 companies, our mission is to identify and link top talent, impressing both mature product businesses and high-growth startups.
And now, for our core business, Accounting Assistant is wanted!
What is our need and what kind of person we are looking for?
You want to learn and grow? This is your place! We will teach you how to apply strong and well-working practices in the finance and administration of an already established business. You will create solutions and come up with ideas when needed about anything which makes better our finance, administration, and consulting.
Will you enjoy it?
We invest in people through a comprehensive attitude, providing a rewarding environment, including all the necessary tools to succeed. If your goal is to deliver great results for great projects, being appreciated by both colleagues and partners, come and join BICA.
What are the performance goals over the first 6 months?
During the first couple of weeks, we will show you how our internal processes work and you will understand more about our external relationships and the company's culture. Within approximately 3 months you will be fully onboarded and aware of our policy, setups and solutions. Next, you will start working directly and independently with both internals and externals being supported by the rest of our team when needed. Once you reach 6 months probation period will be successfully passed.
What type of work will you be doing? What assignments, requirements, or skills will you be performing on a regular basis?
- Preparing, sorting and sending company’s invoices on a regular basis – both for internal and external use;
- Tracking, sorting and analyzing incoming and outgoing company payments via online banking platform;
- Performing regular or ad hoc internal reports and analysis;
- Participating in and supporting all kinds of audit (Internal & external audit including Balance Sheet Reviews, Tax etc.).
- Collect, review, analyze and summarize information about relevant labor legislation;
- Liaise with Payroll Officer, pass any information related to employee turnover, remuneration, travel, sickness, leave etc.;
- Gather, file and update employees’ personal records;
- Communicate with government institutions (NRA, NSSI, NHIF etc.);
- Accurately prepare and track various documents related to employment initiation & termination;
Required Skills and Experience:
- Experience in the same or similar role (Accounting, Finance, Administration)
- University Degree in the area of Accounting, Finance, Business Administration, Economics or Human Resources;
- Advanced English language skills;
- Computer literacy, including MS Excel experience;
- Excellent organizational, communication and interpersonal skills, including strong attention to detail, proof-reading, and grammar skills;
- Ability to effectively research and interpret new information;
- Ability to prioritize tasks and deal efficiently with multiple engagements.
What to expect?
How to use the cutting-edge HR practices | Opportunity to learn and grow | Strong compensation package | Additional health insurance package | Wide benefits package | Open communication on all levels within the organization | Challenging projects where you can fulfill your potential | Individual and clearly defined succession plan.