About the Company
PSInteractive is focused on providing innovative digital entertainment solutions for partners operating on the Digital Media Market in the DACH region in Europe. The products we are working on – comedy shows app, audio platform, leading science portal and many more, affect the lives of millions and combine bleeding-edge digital approaches with the proven media proficiency of our partners from ProSiebenSat.1. Our expertise lies in web and mobile development combining solutions for live video streaming, video content distribution, unique user interactions, CMS, authentication services and many more. We are competing with well-known and established digital platforms on the market.
About this role:
You are passionate about internet technologies and creating innovative digital entertainment products? PSInteractive is the place where you can have an impact while driving the development of our video product which is used by millions of people per day!
About the team:
As a team member in our cross-functional team, you will work on exciting technical solutions to provide frictionless user experiences for millions of users.
Our Tech Stack:
- Infrastructure as code, CI/CD pipelines (Gitlab CI)
- Independent cross-functional teams having the freedom to choose the best fitting technology to meet their goals
- Nice to haves: TypeScript, React
What you can expect in this role:
- You are part of a cross-functional team of Web, Mobile, and QA engineers.
- You are actively involved in the entire agile software development process, from concept to production, and will develop high-available solutions.
- You implement compelling UI’s as well as outstanding new features like user interactions & Chromecast support.
- You'll improve and enhance the build-in monetization features of our player.
Your essential experience:
- You have a university degree in computer science or equivalent.
- You are a well-structured worker, a team player, and thirsty for knowledge
- Nice to have: Experiences with video streaming technologies or in-stream ad technologies would be the cherry on the cake!
What’s in it for you:
- 20 days paid vacation + 1 day for your B-day,
- Days off if you are a lecturer or participate in a public event
- Additional Health & Dental insurance
- Multisport card
- Massage in the office
- Learning and development initiatives
- Annual bonus scheme
- Transport costs coverage
- Budget for courses/seminars/conference