About the Company
The company we are representing is one of the biggest in the entertainment industry in the DACH region. In January 2019, we opened our new R&D center in Sofia under the PSInteractive brand and since then 3 new mobile-first products were released and now another 3 projects are on their way.
About this role:
You are passionate about internet technologies and creating innovative digital entertainment products? PSInteractive is the place where you can have an impact while driving the development of our video product which is used by millions of people per day!
About the team:
As a team member in our cross-functional team, you will work on exciting technical solutions to provide frictionless user experiences for millions of users.
Our Tech Stack:
- Infrastructure as code, CI/CD pipelines (Gitlab CI)
- Independent cross-functional teams having the freedom to choose the best fitting technology to meet their goals
- Nice to haves: TypeScript, React
What you can expect in this role:
- You are part of a cross-functional team of Web, Mobile, and QA engineers.
- You are actively involved in the entire agile software development process, from concept to production, and will develop high-available solutions.
- You implement compelling UI’s as well as outstanding new features like user interactions & Chromecast support.
- You'll improve and enhance the build-in monetization features of our player.
Your essential experience:
- You have a university degree in computer science or equivalent.
- You are a well-structured worker, a team player, and thirsty for knowledge
- Nice to have: Experiences with video streaming technologies or in-stream ad technologies would be the cherry on the cake!
What’s in it for you:
- 20 days paid vacation + 1 day for your B-day,
- Days off if you are a lecturer or participate in a public event
- Additional Health & Dental insurance
- Multisport card
- Massage in the office
- Learning and development initiatives
- Annual bonus scheme
- Transport costs coverage
- Budget for courses/seminars/conference