Our partner is international mobility tech provider, whose mission is to offer new alternatives for convenient, affordable and eco-friendly travel.
Having 400,000 daily connections to more than 2,000 destinations, makes them one of the Europe’s largest long-distance travel provider.
Due to the entrepreneurial spirit, their innovative business model is highly scalable and has created thousands of new jobs in the industry, and wins millions of customers.
We're looking for a motivated and ambitious Customer Care Expert who will help them shape their team, drive the company to the next level, and have the most direct influence on their success.
- Providing real time Expert Helpdesk support to the customer service teams across different channels.
- Serving our customers by acting as liaison between external customer service teams and internal teams.
- Taking action and providing the customer service team with guidance on cases, where the processes are not applicable, with customer satisfaction as main goal.
- Work with the team lead to propose changes and optimization to better serve the customers.
- Providing dedicated and outbound support in emergency situations, as well as owning the full cycle of emergency after-care claims.
You are a fit If you are:
- Flexible to work shifts as the team grows and role develops
- Highly motivated, persistent and team-oriented
- Putting the customer first in everything you do, and already have first hand experience in customer care
- Thinking outside the box and always look for opportunity to improve the processes
- Fluent in English. Other languages such as German, Italian, French, or Polish are plus
What we offer?
- 26 days paid annual holiday + 2 days after two years of service
- Flexible working time
- Option for home office
- Modern office in a coworking space
- Social and Medical benefits (health insurance, food vouchers, referral program, etc)