Who are we?
PSInteractive is focused on providing innovative digital entertainment solutions for partners operating on the Digital Media Market in the DACH region in Europe. The products we are working on – comedy shows app, audio platform, leading science portal and many more combine bleeding-edge digital approaches with the proven media proficiency of our partners from ProSiebenSat.1. Our expertise lies in web and mobile development solutions.
What we do?
We provide the central SSO solution for many assets within the solution of our partners from ProSiebenSat.1. You will be actively involved in the entire agile software development process. With your experience and deep understanding of QA workflows/ processes you will continuously improve our approach and guide the team using best practices.
What will you do?
- Support of the QA process for the central SSO solution by:
- Introduction of sanity API and integration tests and their execution within the framework of continuous integration and continuous deployment workflows
- Implementation of automatic end-2-end tests for the basic functionality and all integrations
- Acceptance tests to ensure product quality
- Further development and documentation of the QA process
What have you done so far?
- 5+ years of experience in Automation testing
- 2+ years of experience with unit test frameworks (e.g. Selenium, Jest, Jasmine, Mocha, Puppeteer, Cucumber - BDD, etc.)
- 2+ of experience in the application of CI / CD processes with (e.g. Jenkins / GitLab )
- Experience with the use and steering of (automation) QA workflows
- Experience in node.js environment will be considered a plus, not a must
What you get in return?
- 20 days paid vacation + 1 day for your B-day,
- Days off if you are a lecturer or participate in a public event
- WFH policy during Covid-19
- Additional Health & Dental insurance
- Multisport card
- Massage in the office
- Learning and development initiatives
- Annual bonus scheme
- Transport costs coverage
- Budget for courses/seminars/conferences