PSInteractive is focused on providing innovative digital entertainment solutions for partners operating on the Digital Media Market in the DACH region in Europe. The products we are working on – comedy shows app, audio platform, leading science portal, and many more, affect the lives of millions and combine bleeding-edge digital approaches with the proven media proficiency of our partners from ProSiebenSat.1. Our expertise lies in web and mobile development combining solutions for live video streaming, video content distribution, unique user interactions, CMS, authentication services, and many more. We are competing with well-known and established digital platforms on the market.
About this role: For our Media Asset Management team, we are looking for an experienced Python developer who is as passionate about serverless systems as we are. We work in a cross functional team with our product owner, QA and developers to provide the metadata backends for the online appearances of some of Europe's most popular entertainment brands.
In this role you will:
- You will design and implement innovative services that are key to the online distribution of video and related data for the ProSiebenSat.1 group from channels’ websites to apps used by millions of users a day
- Your code will process metadata provided by several partners for consumption by the groups’ apps and websites
- We work in a NoOps model - this means we run what we build and take care of the complete chain, from code reviews over CI/CD pipeline to monitoring the running solution
- You will review your teammates’ code and occasionally pick one or the other QA task
- You will support business users and API consumers from integration to daily operations
- You will support other teams integrating their components against our interfaces
- You will be part of a broader team that deals with topics like massive scale video streaming and mobile applications used by more than a million users every day
Your essential experience:
- You have a university degree in computer science, information technology, media engineering, or equivalent
- You acquired solid professional working experience in software development – especially software written in Python
- You are familiar with terms like GraphQL, NoSQL, git, Gitlab CI, etc.
- You are as passionate about AWS cloud services and serverless infrastructures as we are
- You are serious about code quality, automated software tests & automated deployments
- You have a “You build it, you run it” – mentality
- You possess very good English skills
What’s in it for you:
- 20 days paid vacation + 1 day for your B-day,
- Days off if you are a lecturer or participate in a public event
- Additional Health & Dental insurance
- Multisport card
- Massage in the office
- Learning and development initiatives
- Annual bonus scheme
- Transport costs coverage
- Budget for courses/seminars/conference
All applications will be treated with strict confidentiality. Recruitment license from National Agency of Employment N=1931.