Our client is an international mobility tech provider, whose mission is to offer new alternatives for convenient, affordable, and eco-friendly travel. Having more than 400,000 daily connections to 2,500+ destinations makes them one of Europe’s largest long-distance travel providers.
Due to the entrepreneurial spirit, their innovative business model is highly scalable and has created thousands of new jobs in the industry, and wins millions of customers.
We are looking for a motivated and ambitious PPC Manager who will help our client shape their team, drive the company to the next level, and have the most direct influence on their success.
- You plan, steer and optimize Pay per Click (PPC) campaigns with respect to budget and target KPIs for our markets and products
- You constantly analyze our performance and come up with optimization strategies
- As a channel owner, you represent the PPC voice during our marketing leadership meetings and plan the yearly channel budget
- You collaborate with other teams in the company to employ a structured performance and conversion optimization process using A/B tests
- You define and work hands-on with the whole marketing team to implement a global PPC marketing strategy
- You are responsible for the creation and presentation of reports, covering campaign performances
- You monitor the market, competitors, identify trends, and find new ways to always be one step ahead
- You support, train, and coach our PPC Marketing team
- Bachelor/Master’s degree in Business Administration, Economics, Communication, Cultural Science, Applied Linguistics, or similar
- Proven experience of several years as PPC Manager
- Deep understanding of GoogleAds tools and proficiency with MS Office, more particularly Microsoft Excel
- Excellent communication skills with the ability to bring a vision, meet deadlines, and prioritize workloads
- Fluent in English; every other European language is a plus
What we offer?
- 26 days paid annual holiday + 2 days after two years of service
- Flexible working time
- Option for home office
- Modern office in a coworking space
- Social and Medical benefits (health insurance, food vouchers, referral program, etc)
If you consider yourself as an ambitious person who wants to join a rewarding and challenging environment, please send your CV in English. Please mind that only shortlisted candidates will be contacted. Good luck!
All applications will be treated with strict confidentiality. Recruitment license from National Agency of Employment N=1931.