Are you passionate about climate change and moving the world to a more sustainable future? Are you comfortable working in an agile, fast-paced environment? Then you've come to the right place! We're looking for independent, forward-thinking engineers to join a fast-growing tech team.
You'll be working with large, global companies to understand and reduce their carbon footprint. The company is looking for an experienced Senior PHP developer to help them build and improve their carbon emissions accounting product. They are looking for someone to:
- Participate in and contribute to technology, architecture, workﬂow and design decisions
- Construct reliable, scalable data pipelines from the enterprise clients to the front-end applications
- Encourage an optimistic and pragmatic mindset among the product team
- Collaborate, support, and work hand-in-hand with frontend, backend, design, and the broader company
- Maintain and improve the deployment pipeline
- Maintain and contribute to technical documentation
- Maintain and improve the code quality by doing regular pro-active code reviews
- Expand and maintain test coverage across the product, including interface tests using Dusk
- Solid experience/understanding of PHP 7+ years
- Experience developing with Laravel + MVC model
- Practical knowledge of building REST API integrations and endpoints
- Good understanding of the AWS infrastructure (Elastic Beanstalk)
- Experience in Terraform is a plus
- Excellent written and verbal English
WHAT'S THE OFFER?
- Attractive compensation package
- Individual career path
- Healthy work environment
- Work-life balance, team building, and celebrations
Recruitment license from National Agency of Employment № 1931.