Our partner is international mobility tech provider, whose mission is to offer new alternatives for convenient, affordable and eco-friendly travel.
Having 400,000 daily connections to more than 2,000 destinations, makes them one of the Europe’s largest long-distance travel provider.
We're looking for a motivated Management Assistant who will help them shape their team, drive the company to the next level, and have the most direct influence on their success. You will work as a Management Assistant in a self-organized, cross-functional team. The mission of your job is to provide executive support to our Vice Presidents (VPs).
- Provide support to the VPs (managing their appointments, completing expense reports, preparing correspondence, arranging complex travel plans).
- Be reliable when it comes to preparing internal and external communication in regards of agenda, content and material (presentations slides, e-mails and reports).
- Actively participate in projects of the VPs by coordinating involved stakeholders, keeping deadlines and bringing everyone up to date with the current status.
- Be initial point of contact for your colleagues, external suppliers and customers.
- Be in charge of event management (organizing workshops or meet-ups).
- Be accountable for general office management tasks.
- You obtained a degree in Business Administration, Economics, Social Sciences, Marketing or successfully completed an apprenticeship as Office Manager, Hotel Manager, Foreign Language Secretary, or similar.
- Ideally, you also have an interest for Marketing with relevant working experience in an Assistant position or similar, preferable experience in strategy consultancies sphere.
- You have an authentic and mission-driven personality combined with a self-confident manner.
- You bring strong communication and organization skills to the table that you pair with a keen perception as well as willingness to shape ideas and projects.
- You possess very good skills working with Microsoft Office applications.
- You are fluent in English, any other language (especially German) is a plus.
What we offer?
- 26 days paid annual holiday + 2 days after two years of service
- Flexible working time
- Option for home office
- Modern office in a coworking space
- Social and Medical benefits (health insurance, food vouchers, referral program, etc)