Our client is an international mobility tech provider, whose mission is to offer new alternatives for convenient, affordable and eco-friendly travel. Having more than 400,000 daily connections to 2,500+ destinations makes them one of Europe’s largest long-distance travel providers.
Due to the entrepreneurial spirit, their innovative business model is highly scalable and has created thousands of new jobs in the industry, and wins millions of customers.
We're looking for a motivated and ambitious Tax Manager who will help our client shape their team, drive the company to the next level, and have the most direct influence on their success.
Your Day-to-Day Duties:
- VAT compliance data preparation
- Preparation for maintaining VAT/Sales rates based on source Information
- Maintaining tax-relevant overviews on demand (Tax-IDs, VAT matrices)
- Providing invoices for requests from the tax authorities on demand
- Doing the VAT refund process
- Tax advisory costs management (PO)
- Tax data collection via MSForms or other tools on demand
- Bachelor or Master’s degree in business administration (esp. international taxes) or related field of study/comparable education
- Minimum 2 years in a tax advisory company or in a tax department, or similar experience
- Analytical skills and tax knowledge, especially with VAT in the EU
- Strong technical skills in MS Office (esp. in MS Excel and Power BI) are a must
- You are comfortable working in a fast-paced, entrepreneurial environment with dynamically changing tasks and priorities
What's the offering?
- 26 days paid annual holiday + 2 days after two years of service
- Flexible working time
- Option for home office
- Modern office in a coworking space
- Social and Medical benefits (health insurance, food vouchers, referral program)