Our client is focused on providing innovative digital entertainment solutions for partners operating on the Digital Media Market in the DACH region in Europe. Their expertise lies in web and mobile development combining solutions for live video streaming, video content distribution, unique user interactions, CMS, authentication services and many more.
In this role you will:
● Design and develop Front- and Backend components:
● Where the Backend is: highly available, scalable, RESTful and written in Node.js
● Implement REST APIs for Mobile Apps, Smart TVs and HBB TV platforms to bear and support exciting Projects from Prototype Phase to market-ready.
● Continuously enhance existing Software Architecture Solutions and NoSQL Data Structures and set direction for the Technology Stack of the next years.
● Be part of the team developing internal and public projects and shape our vision of a modern engineering culture.
● Support Frontend- and Application-Developers with your knowledge to connecting their Products to APIs
Your essential experience:
● You have a lot of experience with RESTful APIs, Linux/ Unix environment in a Cluster Environment (AWS) and building Frontends with ReactJS
● You already had first experiences with serverless technologies (lambda, documentDB, SSM, etc.)
● You worked with noSQL databases
● You enjoy coding in node.js for backend services for web or mobile apps
● Experience with GraphQL is a Plus
What’s in it for you:
● 20 days paid vacation + 1 day for your B-day,
● Days off if you are a lecturer or participate in a public event
● WFH policy
● Additional Health & Dental insurance
● Multisport card
● Massage in the office
● Learning and development initiatives
● Annual bonus scheme
● Transport costs coverage
● Budget for courses/seminars/conference