Our client is an international mobility tech provider, whose mission is to offer new alternatives for convenient, affordable, and eco-friendly travel.
Having more than 400,000 daily connections to 2,500+ destinations makes them one of Europe’s largest long-distance travel providers.
Due to the entrepreneurial spirit, their innovative business model is highly scalable and has created thousands of new jobs in the industry, and wins millions of customers.
We're looking for a motivated and ambitious Senior Online Marketing Manager who will help our client shape their team, drive the company to the next level, and have the most direct influence on their success
- Testing various new channels for organic growth, coming up with innovative ideas and discovering new opportunities to increase traffic, conversion rate and customer retention.
- Responsible for the incremental testing across all online and offline marketing channels.
- Designing, implementing and measuring A/B experiments for various marketing channels.
- Collaborating with the marketing automation developers to determine the technical requirements to scale your findings.
- Applying your marketing experience, statistical understanding, and technical skills to identify opportunities and validate hypotheses.
- Generating quantitative analysis and qualitative insights to grow our business.
- You have excellent analytical skills and have the ability to use data to generate creative ideas.
- You are open-minded, curious, and have strong problem-solving skills.
- You have great communication, presentation, and interpersonal skills with the ability to influence both internal and external stakeholders.
- Proven experience in marketing, in-depth knowledge of multiple channels and experience in A/B testing.
- You have an understanding of relational databases and confident writing queries in SQL to segment and analyze data.
- You have experience with Python/R
- Experience with causal impact modeling/incrementality testing is a plus.
- Fluent in English
What do we offer?
- 26 days paid annual holiday + 2 days after two years of service
- Flexible working time
- Option for home office
- Modern office in a coworking space
- Social and Medical benefits (health insurance, food vouchers, referral program, etc)
Recruitment license from National Agency of Employment № 1931.