Our partner`s team is passionate about building software that is reliable and solves problems. They count on their site reliability engineers (SREs) to empower their users with a reliable infrastructure set, and stellar performance. As they are expanding their ever-growing portfolio and infrastructure, they are currently seeking an experienced SRE to develop and deliver AWS solutions ensuring effective SLA and lead, drive changes for meeting SLAs.
- Optimize DevOps solutions and manage cloud architecture
- Apply CI/CD concepts to practice
- Collaborate with cross-functional team
- Develop and deliver AWS solutions
- Develop and maintain scalable and maintainable software solutions
- Build robust, self-healing features and automation that reduce operational cost
- 3+ years of SRE/DevOps experience
- Hands-on experience using Public Clouds and Kubernetes
- Knowledge of Linux Systems Admin and Database
- Experience with cloud platforming (AWS, Azure, Google cloud)
- Experience with logging and monitoring (Nagios, Grafana, Prometheus, DataDog, Wavefront, ELK, Rollbar, Sentry etc.)
- Experience with Terraform/Ansible/Helm
- Knowledge of relational and non-relational databases
- Experience with programming languages such as Node.js, Go, Python, Groovy
Recruitment license from National Agency of Employment № 1931.