Our client has grown into a set of tools designed around the creative process. Beyond their platform where 50 million people send one billion files every month, they have the storytelling platform, quick slide-making tool Paste, immersive sketching app Paper, and inspiration-capturing tool Collect. They design and deliver delightful experiences that continue to feel obvious and intuitive to millions of people. As a certified B-Corp, they aim to be a sustainable and responsible tech company, balancing people, planet, and profit.
About their workflow
Because their products are constantly changing, they believe that tech should be able to adapt. You will be joining one of their Product teams, multidisciplinary teams that include designers and both frontend and backend developers. They are open, eager to try new things, fun, and dynamic.
Above all else, they value kindness, understanding, and empathy. They believe in open and honest communication and good teamwork to achieve a shared vision.
What You'll be Doing
- Collaborate closely with engineers and product owners to ensure the application is tested, meets the definition of done, and provides an awesome experience to the customers
- Write and maintain impactful integration, backend, frontend, and end to end automation testing
- Design creative, unique solutions to problems
- Establish standardization across the teams with respect to automation
- Help the team build meaningful test data sets based upon real-world production data that mimics how customers use their products.
- Work with the team to understand & develop design and testing considerations and estimates
- Contribute to a culture of learning and growth through mentoring and knowledge sharing
You'll need to have:
- Excellent knowledge of building test automation at a large scale for multi scoped projects
- Ability to prioritize test scenarios and testing approaches based on risk and make trade-off decisions where appropriate
- Experience with continuous integration tools like Travis/Jenkins
- Previous experience with WebdriverIO, CodeceptJS, Jest, or Karma
- Good understanding of HTTP and RESTful APIs
- Hands-on experience with BDD.
- Experience with feature flagging and experiments
- Strong knowledge of testing mobile products
- Experience with provisioning profiles and app signing.
- Experience with pipelines and mobile debugging
- Very familiar with Xcode, Android SDK, Appium, iOS
What to expect:
- Attractive compensation package
- Individual career path
- Healthy work environment
- Work-life balance, team building, and celebrations
All applications will be treated with strict confidentiality. Recruitment license from National Agency of Employment N=1931.