Our client is international mobility tech provider, whose mission is to offer new alternatives for convenient, affordable and eco-friendly travel.
Having more than 400,000 daily connections to 2,500+ destinations, makes them one of the Europe’s largest long-distance travel providers.
Due to the entrepreneurial spirit, their innovative business model is highly scalable and has created thousands of new jobs in the industry, and wins millions of customers.
We're looking for a motivated and ambitious CRM Automation Manager who will help our client shape their team, drive the company to the next level, and have the most direct influence on their success.
- Develop coordinated, enterprise-wide marketing automation strategies
- Build & improve internal tools & processes
- Create comprehensive documentation & tested code
- Analyse existing marketing channels & identify optimization opportunities
- Build ETL data pipelines
- Co-create and implement a variety of digital assets
- Maintain the Marketing automation processes, procedures, programs, technical processes, and workflows
- Improve the sync between the different tools and optimize lead scoring, routing, automation
- Build scalable marketing automation infrastructure, codebase, and processes across our email templates, data flows, automation and reporting
- Collaboration with data engineers, software engineers and product teams
- Bachelor's or Master's degree in Business, Marketing or Computer Science
- Solid expertise in SQL
- Experience with Git, Python & AMP script is a plus
- Understanding of relational database
- Experience in digital marketing
- Ability to accurately specify project timeframes
- Following and improving existing processes as well as creating new ones
- Customer & performance-oriented mindset to analyze quantitative and qualitative data to make strategic decisions
- Team player, excellent interpersonal and communication skills
What we offer?
- 26 days paid annual holiday + 2 days after two years of service
- Flexible working time
- Option for home office
- Modern office in a coworking space
- Social and Medical benefits (health insurance, food vouchers, referral program, etc)