Our client strategy is developing, improving, and supporting software solutions which enable full digitalisation of the company business processes.
With headquarter in Frankfurt our client offers a comprehensive portfolio of financial services and products for private, small business customers and corporate clients.
Modern technologies, tools, and Agile principles are used to create new applications and improve the existing systems. All this is to provide faster and better services for clients while processing large data sets, and at the same time do it more efficiently, cost-effectively and ensuring information security.
What we are looking for?
- 5+ years of experience with developing and maintaining new Java modules (J2EE / Spring)
- Experience with analyzing business requirements and design solutions
- Experience with REST and SOAP APIs
- Familiar with relational databases (such as Oracle, MS SQL)
- Familiar with front-end technologies (such as React)
- Familiar with cloud solutions and CI/CD for developing new Java modules
- Experience with working in an Agile environment using Scrum planning processes
- Good collaboration and communication skills
- Proactivity and ownership attitude
- University degree in Software Engineering, Computer Science, IT or relevant
- Fluency in English
Some of the main responsibilities are:
- Developing new API's in close co-operation with business analysts and application operation experts
- Working on developing new modules or interfaces for digital products
- Integrating back-end systems
- Designing and developing solutions for complex business requirements and business data objects of the digital finance functionalities and processes
- Collaborate with Product Owners, Business Analysts and Dev team
What we offer?
- 25 days paid annual holiday +1 additional day per year
- 6 days annual sick leave, without the necessity to present an official sick leave sheet
- Flexible working time
- Option for home office
- Social and Medical benefits (health/dental insurance, food vouchers, referral program, etc)