Our client strategy is developing, improving, and supporting software solutions which enable full digitalisation of the company business processes.
With headquarter in Frankfurt our client offers a comprehensive portfolio of financial services and products for private, small business customers and corporate clients.
Modern technologies, tools, and Agile principles are used to create new applications and improve the existing systems. All this is to provide faster and better services for clients while processing large data sets, and at the same time do it more efficiently, cost-effectively and ensuring information security.
What we are looking for?
- 4+ years of professional experience with Java
- Using relational database (Oracle, MS SQL) and Agile Development / Scrum
- Knowledge of code refactoring, design patterns, building highly scalable applications, application security
- Having a perspective on object-oriented analysis and architecture design
- Good knowledge of TDD/BDD, Unit testing, Mocks, CI/CD
- Good communication skills
- Fluency in English – both written and spoken
- University degree in IT or relevant
Some of the main responsibilities are:
- Taking responsibility for all technical aspects of the applications including Market Data consumption, Algorithmic Price creation, and Global Price Distribution by closely working along with the Quant team
- Maintaining the existing platform and interacting with the Quants team
- Shaping the future of the platform through projects and ongoing business requirements
What we offer?
- 25 days paid annual holiday +1 additional day per year
- 6 days annual sick leave, without the necessity to present an official sick leave sheet
- Flexible working time
- Option for home office
- Social and Medical benefits (health/dental insurance, food vouchers, referral program, etc)