Our client strategy is developing, improving, and supporting software solutions which enable full digitalisation of the company business processes.
With headquarter in Frankfurt our client offers a comprehensive portfolio of financial services and products for private, small business customers and corporate clients.
Modern technologies, tools, and Agile principles are used to create new applications and improve the existing systems. All this is to provide faster and better services for clients while processing large data sets, and at the same time do it more efficiently, cost-effectively and ensuring information security.
What we are looking for?
- Previous professional experience with Apache Kafka (support and maintenance)
- Meaningful experience with OpenShift containers, preferably in an MS Azure environment
- Good knowledge of Linux and Shell, HPESM, Confluence, Jira
- Experience with cross-platform IT applications and basic understanding of IT operational processes (Incident Management, Change Management)
- Willingness to learn new technologies and applications
- Fluency in English
- Fluency in German would be considered an advantage
- University degree in IT or relevant
Some of the main responsibilities are:
- Supporting the production operations for the Apache Kafka in production environment
- Participating in the creation of a concept for a 24x7 proactive monitoring
- Taking part in the integration into Commerzbank’s standard monitoring tools
- Actively monitoring the platform and resolving occurring incidents with regards to error analysis and troubleshooting
- Supporting Apache Kafka topics and other relevant deployments in your own area of responsibility
- Providing user support for functional and technical questions regarding the IT applications, the functional processes and the introduction of new functionalities
- Maintaining the required documentation
- Writing scripts for maintaining and monitoring the Apache Kafka platform
- Working closely with the other members of your team and supporting them in all operational challenges
What we offer?
- 25 days paid annual holiday +1 additional day per year
- 6 days annual sick leave, without the necessity to present an official sick leave sheet
- Flexible working time
- Option for home office
- Social and Medical benefits (health/dental insurance, food vouchers, referral program, etc)