Our client strategy is developing, improving, and supporting software solutions which enable full digitalisation of the company business processes.
With headquarter in Frankfurt our client offers a comprehensive portfolio of financial services and products for private, small business customers and corporate clients.
Modern technologies, tools, and Agile principles are used to create new applications and improve the existing systems. All this is to provide faster and better services for clients while processing large data sets, and at the same time do it more efficiently, cost-effectively and ensuring information security.
What we are looking for?
- Solid professional experience with Linux / Unix OSs (and understanding of Windows Server)
- Strong experience with webMethods
- Experience with relational databases (in terms of SQL queries, stored procedures
- Familiar with Agile/Scrum or Kanban and tools like (JIRA, Confluence)
- A plus is knowledge in Perl, Powershell or Java
- Fluent English
- University degree in IT, Computer Science or equivalent
Some of the main responsibilities are:
- Ensuring continuous availability and stability of all webMethods EAI production installations in compliance with SLA's and regulatory requirements
- Identifying, analysing, resolving and documenting incidents on the applications for which you are responsible
- Analysing and executing changes in close cooperation with infrastructure teams
- Performing webMethods deployments using webMethods Deployer
- Ensuring that the application documentation is complete and up-to-date
- Participating in the optimization of the existing system landscape
What we offer?
- 25 days paid annual holiday +1 additional day per year
- 6 days annual sick leave, without the necessity to present an official sick leave sheet
- Flexible working time
- Option for home office
- Social and Medical benefits (health/dental insurance, food vouchers, referral program, etc)