Our client strategy is developing, improving, and supporting software solutions which enable full digitalisation of the company business processes.
With headquarter in Frankfurt our client offers a comprehensive portfolio of financial services and products for private, small business customers and corporate clients.
Modern technologies, tools, and Agile principles are used to create new applications and improve the existing systems. All this is to provide faster and better services for clients while processing large data sets, and at the same time do it more efficiently, cost-effectively and ensuring information security.
What we are looking for?
- Practical knowledge in PL/SQL
- Extensive experience with Python
- Knowledge in application maintenance and development of decentralized environments based on Windows
- Experience in system integration and interfacing to complex IT environments
- Experience with webservers (Apache Tomcat / WebSphere)
- Excellent collaboration and communication skills
- High flexibility, adaptability and proactivity to deliver work results in an organized way
- Fluent English
- Fluent German - would be an advantage
- University degree in IT or relevant
Some of the main responsibilities are:
- Development, maintenance and system integration of changes applying to a credit management platform based on LoanIQ
- Technical consulting of projects regarding the platform´s interface design
- Being responsible for software development using various programming languages and related tools and framework
- Reviewing code written by other engineers, performing tests and creating test automation cases
- Taking part in the adaption and customizing of standard software configuration
- Being responsible for third level support for technical application and of system failures or data transfer problems
What we offer?
- 25 days paid annual holiday +1 additional day per year
- 6 days annual sick leave, without the necessity to present an official sick leave sheet
- Flexible working time
- Option for home office
- Social and Medical benefits (health/dental insurance, food vouchers, referral program, etc)