Our client strategy is developing, improving, and supporting software solutions which enable full digitalisation of the company business processes.
With headquarter in Frankfurt our client offers a comprehensive portfolio of financial services and products for private, small business customers and corporate clients.
Modern technologies, tools, and Agile principles are used to create new applications and improve the existing systems. All this is to provide faster and better services for clients while processing large data sets, and at the same time do it more efficiently, cost-effectively and ensuring information security.
What we are looking for?
- Very good previous experience with OpenShift
- Previous experience working with API based services
- High knowledge of Oracle/PostgreSQL
- High understanding of BPM and basic understanding of configuration management
- Very good communication and collaboration skills
- Fluent English
- University degree in IT or relevant
Some of the main responsibilities are:
- Preparing software builds and release packages to test and production environments
- Developing technical requirements from an AO point of view and communicating them in the team’s backlog
- Application monitoring (response time behavior, incidents/downtimes, technical and technical error messages)
- Being responsible for technical change request management for infrastructure requests, problem and incident management
- Ensuring compliance with regulatory requirements and internal goals
- Taking part in environment management
- Acting as a 2nd level support
What we offer?
- 25 days paid annual holiday +1 additional day per year
- 6 days annual sick leave, without the necessity to present an official sick leave sheet
- Flexible working time
- Option for home office
- Social and Medical benefits (health/dental insurance, food vouchers, referral program, etc)