Our client is a leading specialized payments platform. Its core purpose is to enable businesses and consumers to connect and transact seamlessly through industry-leading capabilities in payment processing, digital wallet, and online cash solutions.
Delivered through an integrated platform, their solutions are geared toward mobile-initiated transactions, real-time analytics, and the convergence between brick-and-mortar and online payments.
Like the sound of technical challenges, creating convenient solutions to consumers, and improving payment options for merchants? We are looking for a Senior Software Engineer, experienced with Angular who will join their team.
They work on an instant bank transfer alternative payment method, allowing consumers to upload funds to their digital wallet and make online payments instantly from their bank account without leaving a merchant’s website.
What to expect
As a Senior Engineer, you will be a main driving force for a self-sufficient team of 4-6 engineers closely collaborating with the Product Manager, Product Designer, Solution Architect and Engineering Manager. Your role will include:
- Taking a key role in the development of new UI from scratch using Angular 11+
- Continually learn and apply relevant software development practices, patterns, tools, and technologies.
- Collaborating closely with the rest of the team in improving code quality and applying best practices
- Being part of the implementation of the highest technical standards in the team
- Knowledge and experience sharing with the team on daily basis
- Contributing to our RESTful web services
- Writing testable code that will be Continuously Integrated and Deployed, and will therefore have a real effect on live environments
- At least 3+ years experience as a Front-End Software Engineer
- Experience with Angular, TypeScript, HTML, CSS
- Experience with UI component library (e.g., Angular Material)
- Knowledge in functional testing – Selenium, Cypress, etc.
- Strong knowledge of OOP principles, data structures, algorithms, design patterns, etc.
- Knowledge of good software development practices (TDD, Clean Code, Refactoring, etc.)
- Experience with building tools as Gradle and Maven
Nice to have
- Experience with JavaEE, Spring-boot, Micro-services, Spring-MVC, Spring-Security
- Experience with Containers (e.g., Docker), Kubernetes, AWS
- Knowledge of REST API, RDBMS (SQL and Indexes)
We offer in return
- The opportunity to write FinTech history, instead of watching it happen from the sidelines
- A personalized onboarding program and a vast array of available courses and trainings
- A clearly defined career ladder, with multiple paths and opportunities for growth
- An environment where your opinion matters
- Competitive remuneration and social benefits package (25 days annual paid leave, health insurance, sports card, team events, company discounts, variety of soft skills, business, and technical training programs)
- The most fun you can have while getting paid for it
Recruitment license from National Agency of Employment № 1931.