Our client is working on a multi-tenant platform where separate teams of data engineers and analysts integrate, transform, and manage their own datasets independently, yet they are encouraged to share and reuse data and collaborate with each other. Their goal is to make the platform entirely self-service and the E2E user experience smooth and intuitive. If you’re passionate about building great products/services with superb user experience, we would love to have you on their team.
Experience in data infrastructure and products is not a must, but interest in this area will be valuable.
- Work with product owners, architects, and other stakeholders to gather requirements and design solutions
- Implement new platform capabilities as part of an agile team
- Write high quality and maintainable code, perform and receive code reviews
- Be responsible for the CI/CD of your code to production
- 3+ years of professional hands-on experience in software development
- Good understanding of computer science basics, OOP, design patterns
- Excellent communication skills
- Experience with Java, in particular, the Spring Framework
- Experience developing microservices
- Experience with Kubernetes
What to expect:
- Attractive compensation package
- Individual career path
- Healthy work environment
- Work-life balance, team buildings, and celebrations
All applications will be treated with strict confidentiality. Recruitment license from National Agency of Employment N=1931.