Our client is a leading specialized payments platform. Its core purpose is to enable businesses and consumers to connect and transact seamlessly through industry-leading capabilities in payment processing, digital wallet, and online cash solutions.
Delivered through an integrated platform, their solutions are geared toward mobile-initiated transactions, real-time analytics and the convergence between brick-and-mortar and online payments.
They're looking for a Solutions Architect.
What you will do:
- Advocates for the cohesion of work to the architecture vision for DW
- Participates in the architecture community
- Communicate/evangelize/train teams on group platform
- Oversee the technical realization of the architecture
- Technology and Design Proof of Concepts & Support Tooling Decisions
- The designs data model for new components with consultation from colleagues
- Design new solutions or evolve existing solutions
- Identify performance, scalability, and stability impacts
- Consult with all developers in design creation. Architects own responsibility for long-term system design and have the final say in the design.
- Provides technical guidance and coaching to developers and engineers
- Assess new technologies to be included in the standard technology stack
- Provides technical feedback to Product teams
To be successful you need to have
- Hands-on experience with OOP language, distributed revision control systems, and relational databases
- Knowledge about Unix system fundamentals
- Experience in building server-side components for large-scale web applications
- Passionate about technology, optimization, and scalability
- Ability to understand the architectural perspective on technology
- Previous experience in an Agile environment
We offer in return:
- The opportunity to write history, instead of just watching it happen
- A personalized onboarding program and a vast array of available courses
- A clearly defined career ladder, with multiple paths and growth opportunities
- An environment where your opinion matters
- Competitive remuneration and social benefits package (25 days annual paid leave, health insurance, sports card, team events, company discounts, variety of soft skills, business, and technical training programs)
Are you ready to take your career to the next level?