Our client strategy is developing, improving, and supporting software solutions which enable full digitalisation of the company business processes.
With headquarter in Frankfurt our client offers a comprehensive portfolio of financial services and products for private, small business customers and corporate clients.
Modern technologies, tools, and Agile principles are used to create new applications and improve the existing systems. All this is to provide faster and better services for clients while processing large data sets, and at the same time do it more efficiently, cost-effectively and ensuring information security.
What we are looking for?
- 5+ years of experience working as a DevOps Engineer
- Hands-on experience with application operations and maintenance (under Linux)
- Familiarity with Kubernetes/OpenShift and tools such as BitBucket/GIT, TeamCity, Maven, Jenkins, JUnit
- Proactiveness and having a structured way of work
- Good communication and collaboration skills
- Fluency in English – both written and spoken
- University degree in IT or relevant
Some of the main responsibilities are:
- Building, testing and deploying new banking software products
- Being part of a Scrum team that develops and maintains the environment and infrastructure necessary to power the CI/CD pipeline for product releases
- Collaborating across different teams to implement tools and processes needed to accelerate innovation in the organization
- Working with CI/CD pipeline and configuration management tools in order to deploy applications to OpenShift in a private and Google Cloud environment
- Participating in the existing system integration for further optimization and functional enhancement
- Supporting incidents and problem resolutions by deploying bug fixes or changes into the test environment
What we offer?
- 25 days paid annual holiday +1 additional day per year
- 6 days annual sick leave, without the necessity to present an official sick leave sheet
- Flexible working time
- Option for home office
- Social and Medical benefits (health/dental insurance, food vouchers, referral program, etc)