Our client is a software company developing next-generation mobility solutions. Their energy is devoted to innovation for building a new breed of zero-emission, connected, and autonomous vehicles by leveraging the latest technologies, open-source software, and advanced data analytics. At the same time, we aim at building mobility that is safer, more comfortable, and way more efficient.
To them, mobility software means solutions running within vehicles, connecting vehicles/things/people, large-scale platforms/apps managing vehicle data.
You will be a part of a top team building software solutions for the next-generation mobility on our planet. You will be involved in the design & development of large-scale platforms/apps managing the processes for new vehicles design.
- Participate in the architecture, design & implementation of software solutions
- Contribute to the continuous improvement of the code health
- Collaborate openly and closely with team members and clients
- Coach/mentor the young talents joining the team
- Back-end experience with Java/Python/C# (not all mandatory)
- Front-end experience with React JS/Angular/Vue.js (not all mandatory)
- Relational & Non-Relation Databases (e. g. PostgreSQL, MongoDB)
- GIT background
- Solid foundational computer science skills
- Fluent in English
What to expect:
- Attractive compensation package
- Individual career path
- Healthy work environment
- Work-life balance, team building, and celebrations
All applications will be treated with strict confidentiality. Recruitment license from National Agency of Employment N=1931.