Your future main responsibilities:
As our Junior Recruitment Consultant, you will participate in designing and implementing the company’s future plans, strategies, and HR solutions among a team of professional talents. You will have the opportunity to work on various challenging projects with one of the most promising and innovative tech startups, communities, and leading multinational organizations from our fast-growing IT ecosystem. You will advise them on how to Build, Grow and Retain their teams and how to improve their work environment and culture. You will also write creative marketing content and individual proactive reach outs as well as effectively source, recruit, attract, interview, assess, retain, and consult talents, understanding their needs and coaching them in meeting their professional goals.
What do you get from us:
- Cutting edge HR practices
- Learn and grow in HR
- Strong compensation package
- Bonus scheme based on results
- Company wellness program
- Open communication on all levels within the company
- Challenging projects among "A" market players
- Individual and clearly defined succession plan.
Here are our requirements:
- You are smart and a digital native
- You have lots of personalities, presence, and high energy (like us)
- You possess strong persuasive and communication skills
- You are passionate about practices in Building, Growing, Retaining teams
- You are fluent in English
- PM experience would be awesome (big plus)
If you consider yourself as an ambitious person who wants to join a rewarding and challenging environment, please send your CV in English. Please mind that only shortlisted candidates will be contacted. Good luck!
Recruitment license from National Agency of Employment № 1931.