Our client is international mobility tech provider, whose mission is to offer new alternatives for convenient, affordable and eco-friendly travel. Having more than 400,000 daily connections to 2,500+ destinations, makes them one of the Europe’s largest long-distance travel providers.
Due to the entrepreneurial spirit, their innovative business model is highly scalable and has created thousands of new jobs in the industry, and wins millions of customers.
We're looking for a motivated and ambitious Media Sales Manager who will help our client shape their team, drive the company to the next level, and have the most direct influence on their success.
- Responsible for sales generation, negotiation and managing company advertising campaigns
- Build and maintain professional and profitable relationships with both media agencies and clients
- Identify new business opportunities with new and existing advertisers
- Work with the Brand team to develop creative opportunities
- Establish and manage sales deals, generating maximum revenue for the company
- Implement strategies which will deliver against revenue and KPI targets
- Manage relationships with media agencies and/or clients, ensuring that you are proactively pitching ideas and extracting briefs from key clients.
- Understanding of other media channels and how OOH fits within the overall media mix
- You are in charge for account management from brief through to implementation
- You will be working with bus partners and business development
- Graduation degree in Business and Management, Marketing, or other related field
- Ideally you have at least 2 years of experience for Manager level; and at least 3-5 years of experience for Senior Manager level in media sales, particularly selling out of home advertising
- Experience in managing the delivery of campaigns from brief through to booking and implementation
- You have good networks with agencies and able to build strong and productive relationships
- Ability to prioritize in order to meet deadlines and manage clients expectation
- Excellent communication and presentation skills
- Fluent in English, any other language is a plus
What we offer?
- 26 days paid annual holiday + 2 days after two years of service
- Flexible working time
- Option for home office
- Modern office in a coworking space
- Social and Medical benefits (health insurance, food vouchers, referral program, etc)