Our client is an English company that has experienced record-breaking growth the past few years. They provide software and services to organisations operating within highly regulated industries such as aviation, financial services, life science, healthcare and manufacturing.
Role and Responsibilities:
- Helping our customers achieve their goals by using our mobile solutions
- Providing technical support & configuration services for our mobile platform, configuring forms for customers tailored to their individual requirements and platforms.
- Installing and configuring our solutions remotely and integrating with customer platforms where necessary
- Logging and keeping records of customer queries
- Define configuration specifications based on clients’ requirements
- Customize our solutions, so they can best fit clients’ needs
- Train and support our customers on how to work and administrate our solutions to the best of their advantage
- Take ownership over issues, proactive tasks and projects from start to finish
- Resolve cases using knowledge gained through product training, support documentation and personal experience/knowledge
Knowledge & Experience:
- An understanding of event driven development.
- An appreciation of UI/UX design in order to improve user experience.
- Excellent organisational skills and be able to effectively manage your own workload where priorities may change throughout the day
An industry related degree or equivalent is a plus
Experience using Cloud Services such as AWS & Azure is a plus
An understanding of Web Services and Mobile is a plus
Experience dealing with customers and projects on a global scale is a plus
- 20 days paid leave that could increase after time working at the company
- 100% pay of the cost for medical insurance, flexible working hours
- MultiSport card & well-being workshops, pension plan