Our client is a text marketing suite helping eCommerce store owners increase their ROI and customer loyalty. Currently, the product is being used by 90000+ eCommerce businesses globally. There are featured integrations for the largest eCommerce platforms including Shopify and BigCommerce.
Our partner is looking for a keen Senior Product Manager who is excited about great products, as well as solving complex customer and business problems.
The PM will be working on developing clear business requirements and mockups in collaboration with all stakeholders to add awesome new features on the platform while owning the backlog and the UAT processes to deliver best-in-class UX. The PM naturally must be proficient in requirements gathering and adapt at open and fast-paced environment while gaining a strong understanding of both business and technical aspects of the platform.
- Gather, understand and translate business requirements into technical specifications and mock-ups;
- Define and help prioritize the product backlog and product roadmap;
- Actively manage product changes, issues and timelines while communicating to relevant stakeholders in a proactive manner;
- Own the UAT process of releases by developing testing scenarios and documentation;
- Be the driving force behind the product release cycle including testing, feedback, and overall quality assurance;
- Oversee the different development stages and evaluate the product development progress
The perfect Candidate:
- At least 3 years of related experience as a Product Manager in Agile/ SCRUM;
- Excellent planning, organizational, and time management skills;
- A self-starter who excels in a dynamic fast-paced environment;
- The desire to redefine the benchmark for excellence, be part of something big and learn as much as you can in the process;
- Excellent English (both written and spoken);
- Strong communication/ interpersonal skills;
- Experience with requirements tracking tools e.g. JIRA, Confluence, Asana is a plus;
- Familiarity with UAT or previous testing experience is a plus;
- Experience with eCommerce and/ or automation solutions is a big plus;
What you'll meet:
- Track to success - work in a dynamic organization with ambient and laid-back office atmosphere + best coffee in town
- Individualized career development, rewards, and recognition.
- Work-life balance - 25 days paid vacation with add-ons for loyalty, regular team buildings, and celebrations in and outside the country
- Additional health insurance package
- Internal mobility program and refer-a-friend program
- Multisport card – fully covered
- Food and gift vouchers – monthly
- E-learning portals and knowledge sharing sessions.
- A company backed Hackathons, Tech conferences, workshops events, etc.
- Stocked kitchen and bar.
- In light of the global pandemic, we are working in a remote capacity. When we return to the office, we expect we’ll be working in a hybrid model.
If you consider yourself as an ambitious person who wants to join a rewarding and challenging environment, please send your CV in English. Please mind that only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
Recruitment license from National Agency of Employment № 1931.
All applications will be treated with strict confidentiality.