Our partner is an experienced, trusted provider of products designed with customers in mind, so they can develop the applications they need, deploy where and how they want and manage it all safely and securely. Their diverse life experiences enrich their culture because people power progress. And as Software Engineer in Sofia, you can join in doing what they do best: propelling business forward.
To support the company’s acquisition strategy, they are currently expanding two of the existing teams: The Mergers & Acquisitions (M&A) team and the Enterprise Websites team.
The primary responsibility of the M&A web integration team is to migrate the acquired company’s web assets to the systems and platforms.
The Enterprise Websites team is tasked with building and supporting all public web assets of the company. The main goal is to secure unmatched user experience across all touchpoints of the company's online presence.
As part of these teams, you will be contributing to the overall process improvements from test design, test execution, and result reporting. Additionally, you will be evaluating complex problems, isolating issues, and determining the best way to test functionality quickly and efficiently with a high level of quality. You will be responsible for all quality deliverables including test plans, test data, and test results for the functionality you own.
About the role:
- Get familiar with feature requirements and provide feedback on them
- Design, execute and automate test scenarios and test cases based on feature requirements and specifications
- Develop and maintain automated tests (functional, visual, security, performance and load tests)
- Use various testing techniques to verify features and fixes are correctly implemented (pixel perfect testing, cross-browser testing, mobile testing, etc.)
- Monitor and maintain test environments as well as the overall quality of the corporate websites
- Address customer inquiries
- Experience with testing websites
- Experience with test automation
- Experience with reading specifications and preparing acceptance tests, test cases
- Fundamental SQL knowledge
- Experience with version control systems (Azure Devops, Git etc.)
- Experience with bug-tracking and backlog systems (Azure Devops or others)
- Very good written and spoken English
- Exceptional ability and motivation to learn new skills (especially automated testing skills)
- Experience with web testing frameworks (Selenium or others)
- Automated tests written directly in a programming language (not recorded)
- Non-functional testing skills like performance, security, scalability, mobile device testing
- Any software development experience (.NET C# is a plus)
- Any repetitive tasks automation experience (PowerShell scripting or others)
- Automation of testing environments (virtualization)
What they guarantee you’ll find:
- A company that cares about inclusion where everyone’s perspective and opinions are considered and respected
- A team culture promoting constant learning, growth, and innovation.
- A constant stream of fun challenges to solve, with the resources to solve them
- Informal, friendly, and knowledge sharing environment with smart people around you
- Generous remuneration package
- Employee Stock Purchase Plan Enrollment
Vacation, Family, and Health:
- 30 days paid annual vacation
- Flexible working hours and hybrid working model – most of us will be splitting our time between working from home and being at the office two-three times a week.
- An extra day off for your birthday
- 2 additional days off for volunteering
- Premium healthcare and dental care coverage
- Additional pension insurance
- Well-equipped gym on-site with CrossFit equipment and a climbing wall
- Co-funded Multisport card
- Daycare Center for your little ones onsite
If you consider yourself as an ambitious person who wants to join a rewarding and challenging environment, please send your CV in English. Please mind that only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
Recruitment license from National Agency of Employment № 1931.
All applications will be treated with strict confidentiality.