Our client is a product company in the fintech industry that is a leading online, mobile and POS payment service provider. Their mission is to help ecommerce businesses broaden their payment method portfolios. Now they are expanding and we are helping them find a Senior Android Developer.
- Be part of an agile, cross functional team;
- Work closely with all the development teams responsible for the mobile applications and their backend;
- Be proactive, hands on, involved in tasks and related communication;
- Participate and lead the design, development, maintenance, and every part of the delivery process of the company's Android apps;
- Help drive the technical competency in the Android engineering area;
- Have shared ownership of the product vision.
- 4+ years mobile experience (Android, iOS, etc.);
- 6+ years software engineering experience;
- Excellent knowledge of the underlying Android SDK, tools like Android Studio, Gradle, etc;
- Excellent knowledge of Java or Kotlin, OOP and design patterns;
- Excellent knowledge of Android UI/UX design principles, Material design guidelines, patterns, and best practices;
- Good knowledge of data persistence, networking, security, web services in a mobile environment;
- Experience in Web services (APIs) integration and client-server application model;
- Experience in TDD or BDD;
- Fluent English, both written and verbal;
- Enthusiastic, hard-working, motivated person with excellent communication skills and a sense of humor.
- Fast-growing payment company;
- Excellent working conditions, casual atmosphere, and state-of-the-art hardware;
- Modern, challenging, constantly growing business;
- Professional development - books, trainings, certifications, etc.;
- Team buildings and fun activities;
- 25 days paid holiday, 1 day for every 2 years with us;
- Fully distributed and remote;
- Benefits platform containing many benefits to choose from.